Tuesday, August 10, 2010

z 750



Finally i made my transition from easy rider to a SBK sport. Well what can i say, it has been a pleasure of a joyride! At first there is this uncomfortable pain that i need to adjust, i feel it at my arm and my back. Now i almost get use to it, luckily it is street fighter type. I try my friend super-sport before, it hurt my arm more than it supposes to give excitement to me.

After a long year with my best buddy the virago, here come to the one that i spent my time staring at my workstation wallpaper everyday. It is the Z750, Everything on it exceeds my full expectation (even though for now i always been left behind during ride with my  friends) 

One thing that i notice when riding with this bike, almost everybody that i meet with SBK will raise their hand for me no matter what brand of their Bike. Every time i make a stop and if there is another SBK rider close by it is very easy to start a conversation. To make it simple it is like a band of brotherhood, i like this sensation and i need to get use to it to. Because when i still with my easy rider almost many of them including me are a selfish brad.  I remember helping someone with his stumble Honda, he not even say thanks. Just left me with some bangla behind after all of us bring his bike likes the weight of a hippo up. Im sure not all of them like that. For a sample Me... im nice what? Brutal but nice.  


I look Forward to spend my time in the most glorious adventure with this bike. From town to town and road to road (benkyo! benkyo!) . Solving people problem, fight crime and be a hero (bluaehhh). Until next time Cheers, peace be on you, have a good ride.

No comments: